Ad

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Drowning In Sleepiness

I feel like I'm drowning in the sleepiness of having to stay awake all day.

My body wants to go to a quiet place where I can be a superhero and save the world without moving a muscle except my brain.

Dreams are a relief from the reality of days when I go from 6am to 10pm without rest and without relief...pushing myself like the little train that could.

Pretending not to have Lyme Disease, to be a supermom, to be everything to everyone.

Laundry is done, the walk and driveway is shoveled, the floors are mopped and vacuumed, the dishes are clean, my kids are well, my family is happy, now I'm going to collapse!



Something I read today that I'd like to share...

Become a Better You, by Joel Olsteen
"You may not feel well today, but don't go around saying, "I don't think I'm ever going to get over this sickness." Instead, start boldly declaring, "God is restoring health unto me. I am getting better every day in every way."

No matter how I feel during the day, my push is to beat this illness and I know that I can do it!

No comments: