Ad

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sabbath Day, April 6, 2008



This weekend has been truly inspirational. Conference weekend is usually like that.

Unlike other conference weekends, however, I was able to experience a solemn assembly to show approval and support of the new Presidency and Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

It was an unusual and spiritual experience to see the transition from President Gordon B. Hinkley to that of Thomas S. Monson. As we all miss President Hinckley, this weekend proved that the work will go forward through a new Prophet who has all of the ability, humor, and vigor that President Hinckley possessed.

I am amazed at the work that has been accomplished in The Church and that our leaders are so very strong in their endeavors. I hope to be a strong part of the work ahead. I have a testimony that the work is right and true. There is nothing that could cause me to doubt the work or deny the faith that I hold dear.

If you have questions regarding The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, please link to www.lds.org

Have a great week!

No comments: