Ad

Sunday, February 3, 2013

UPDATE: Test Only. Just a test of my blogger issues. WOULD LIKE FEEDBACK ON COMPLETE NEW TEMPLATE

(updates at bottom)
This is a test.

Why is my site reloading every few minutes?

Why is it that my posts don't end at the footer, but the footer ends at near the head of my posts?

Was it the posts themselves?

Is it my blogger template?

Is it something I have done when customizing my template?

No need to answer unless you know the actual answers for blogger.  I will find out for myself or reset my blog template and clean it up myself.

Thanks for bearing with me on the past few posts.  I know they have been a pain.
.........................................

UPDATE...THIS POST IS NOT GOING BELOW THE FOOTER AND/OR RELOADING.  IT MUST HAVE BEEN SOME CODE IN THE LAST THREE POSTS THAT WAS CAUSING THE ISSUE.  I WILL TEST IT ONE MORE TIME WITH THIS THAT I HAVE JUST ADDED AND A SHORT VIDEO TO SEE IF THAT CAUSES ISSUES NOW.

.................................................................

AGAIN...NO ISSUE.  WILL GO ON AS NORMAL.  MUST HAVE BEEN CODE FROM THE PAST FEW POSTS.  SORRY ABOUT THAT FOLKS.
....................................................................
OKAY.  IT IS RELOADING EVERY MINUTE.  NEED TO FIND A SOLUTION.

.............................................

UPDATE:
I HAVE COMPLETELY REDONE MY BLOG TEMPLATE SO NOW THERE IS NO CONSTANT RELOAD AND WEIRD BORDER ISSUES.  I LIKE THIS TEMPLATE AND DISLIKE THIS TEMPLATE.  PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE AND DISLIKE ABOUT IT.  THE POSTS THAT WERE ALREADY FLOWING PAST THE FOOTER WILL JUST HAVE TO STAY THAT WAY.  SORRY.  AT LEAST WITH THIS FORMAT, YOU CAN MORE LIKELY SEE WHAT YOU ARE READING.  SORRY ABOUT THE CHANGE IN COLOR OF FONT VERSUS BACKGROUND.  THE PAST POSTS WILL SLOWLY BE CHANGED MANUALLY TO A POINT. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND FOR READING.

No comments: